Our purpose is to improve the quality of life for infants, children* and adolescents within their family** and community environments serving the people living in the City and District of Thunder Bay.
We provide quality services and take actions that:
• Improve children’s mental health.
• Strengthen and support children’s developmental potential.
• Strengthen and support the family’s capacity to parent children.
• Build our diverse community’s capacity to positively support the health and well-being of children and families.
Furthermore, we will:
* the word children includes infants, children, youth, adolescents and young adults age birth to 21
** the word family is diverse and includes what a person would call or define as their family
To download a copy of our Mission & Values, please click here.
Pour télécharger une copie de notre mission et de nos valeurs, veuillez cliquer ici.
Declaration of Commitment to Indigenous Peoples
We, the Board of Directors, acknowledge that we are on the traditional lands and territory of the Anishinabe, home to Fort William First Nation, signatory to the Robinson Superior Treaty of 1850.
To read our Declaration of Commitment, please click here.